My background is in cognitive psychology, and my areas of interest include abstract language processing, mental lexicon, and individual differences within these domains. I am currently accepting applications for both Master’s and Doctorate degrees. Below are some qualities I think most researchers value, and I hope you do, too. Please feel free to contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested to apply or just seek advice.
1. Intellectually curious. Consider research not just a part of the process of getting publications, but more importantly, a way to satisfy one's curiosity.
2. Good language skills, ideally, in both English and your native language if they are not the same.
3. Meticulous. As we need to program experiments and process data, paying attention to details goes a long way.
4. Friendly and responsible. Know how to communicate and collaborate with others.
5. Openness and eagerness to explore and develop empirical research skills.
Abstract concept representation
Individual differences in semantic processing